1) The Junction: A new joint at 1421 Bloor St. West, The Sterling Social, has joined The Junction. Doors are now open.
2) Financial District: The guys behind the wildly successful Pizzeria Libretto will bring a third outpost to 155 University Ave. in the Financial district. They should start serving in September.
3) Leaside: The Leaside neighborhood has a new tapas bar in the former home of The Mad Italian. Tinto Bar de Tapas is open for business at 1581 Bayview Avenue.
4) Reopenings: Maple Leaf Tavern will reopen as a gastropub under new owners this fall, and beef on weck will be on the menu. Details here.
· All Opening Report Coverage [-ETO-]
Pizzeria Libretto. [Photo: Edwin A./Yelp]