With the constant flux in the Toronto restaurant scene, it can be difficult to keep up with all of the new restaurant openings. So, here's a rundown of what's slated to open this summer in the city. Know something opening near you? Visit the tipline.
El Furniture Warehouse, Whistler. [Photo]
1) Yorkville: Buca Osteria Enoteca, the latest in the line of Buca restaurants from executive chef Rob Gentile, is expected to open in Yorkville's Four Seasons Hotel sometime in late July [NOW]
2) Financial District: A new Italian joint with a menu focused on meatballs should be opening soon at Brookfield Place. Called Bolpetta Ristorante & Bar, it replaces Obika Mozzarella Bar. [The Grid]
3) St. Lawrence: Look out for Bgood, a restaurant aiming to serve higher quality fast food, to open soon across from St. Lawrence Market. [blogTO]
4) Downtown: Little Fin, the new establishment coming to Temperance Street from the team behind The Chase, will take advantage of the city's seafood craze, specializing in seafood sandwiches and wraps [Toronto Life]
5) The Annex: The Annex is getting some serious cheap eats. Everything on the menu goes for just $4.95 at the Toronto rendition of this Whistler hotspot, El Furniture Warehouse, set to open July 1. [Post City]
· All Coming Attractions [-ETO-]