- Have a seat.
- Grab a booth.
- Slide right in.
- Meet owners Scott and Lindsay Selland, obviously happy to be finished renovations.
- Peruse the vintage-style menus...
- Grab a Veal Parmesan sandwich ($12)
- Or Wings Agrodolce ($9/half pound)
- Or the OG (Original Gangster) Caesar ($6 small, $9 large)
- Watch General Manager, Justin Shiels, make an amaretto sour.
- Drink that Amaretto Sour: amaretto, bourbon, egg white, angostura ($9)
- Or have a Bloody Corpse Reviver: Blood Orange Gin, Lillet Blanc, Cointreau, Absinthe Rinse ($9)
- Chill at the bar.
- Not drunk yet? Order some Negroni Draught, flowing for $6 per glass.
- Digress with the Popcorn Float: aged rum, caramelized popcorn ice cream, coca cola ($9) with a side of caramelized popcorn.
- One last look.