· What made this connoisseur rent a second apartment? A 2,000-bottle whisky collection [The Globe And Mail]
· Forget Hot Pockets—how did the US miss 8.7 million pounds of diseased beef in the first place? [Quartz]
· Deer Farming: The Next Adventure in Agriculture [Modern Farmer]
· Soda Wars Bubble Up Across The Country [Time]
· Demand for Food Grows in New York City After a Cut [WSJ]
· The Science and Magic of Pastry [Guardian]
· Pricier Sushi: 'Peak Salmon' Is Probably Upon Us [Quartz]
· Panera Tries to Speed Up for Its Move Into Cities [Bloomberg]
· The Trauma of Taking Small Children to Restaurants [Telegraph]
Diseased Beef; Soda Wars; Science of Pastry; and More!
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.