NOW Magazine's reader poll results are in and the Best of Toronto have been announced. The categories include Music, Books, Art, Stage, Film, Shopping, Food and Cityscape.
And the winners are...
Highlights from the Food category include:
· Best Bartender: Michael Louis Johnson at The Communist's Daughter (The Horseshoe's Ted Fury was the runner up)
· Best Bar: AAA Bar (which took over from the cheeky Laide near St. Lawrence Market)
· Best Beer Selection: Bar Volo (quel surprise)
· Best Cocktail Bar: Boutique Bar (in the Village)
· Best Pub: Victory Café (let's hope the new owners of the Mirvish Village block let them stay...)
For the full list of winners and runners up in the Food category, click here.
· Best of Toronto [NOW]
· Cocktail Heatmap: Where to Drink Right Now [-ETOR-]
· Toronto Heatmap: Where to Eat Right Now [-ETOR-]